well, my first few days of really working have been pretty good... i guess i am coming in in the middle of a crisis, so everyone is running around like mad people... but it's interesting... yesterday i was kinda discouraged because no one seemed to have time to answer my questions or let me know what i should be doing... but today was better...
actually, today, i worked many many hours... because i wanted to... i got to actually get some hands on experience, and be out in the field some... which was super cool, and i can hardly wait to do it again!!!
this past weekend, i did some cool things too... saturday, i went to an IEEE picnic... met some new people, and was super glad to have some intelligent conversation... so, i'm going to see if my new job will pay for my membership...
on sunday, rachel and i went in to baltimore, walked around the inner harbor area, and attended the Baltimore Bridal Show... it was so fun... lots of cake sampling, free stuff!!! and some crazy brides to be... we were there just for the fun of it... but some of those women were really there to plan weddings... i imagine it was probably stressful for them... but, it was a good time for rachel and i...
okay, time to go put my feet up and rest...
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you just love the "hands-on" stuff? I know I do - only difference is that we put our hands on different things!
Seriously, I am thrilled that you are being challenged and getting out there doing cool stuff. Way to go!!
Oh, and the exercise class scheduled for tomorrow at the Y is called "Basic Training"....I'm already sore from the "Get in Shape" one.....
Another note - should we send Paul a map to your family's house???! Sounds like he has quite the trip planned.
I'd like to point out that I provide you with intelligent conversation all the time, I don't have membership dues =)
Post a Comment